Spectra Survey Pro software (formally TDS Survey Pro) is available in individual licensed modules. We breakdown which features are included with each module and what the cost is.
Survey Pro software is available in individual license modules that start with basic surveying project needs (Standard) and move into more advanced features and capabilities (Survey Pro). This can keep your costs down if you only need certain features in the field. You can also enable functionality with GPS / GNSS and robotic instruments by purchasing additional modules as necessary.
Survey Pro Max is the full-featured set of Survey Pro which provides all available features and instrument compatibility.
Modules can be purchased online and activated by entering a license code on your controller. Prices below are as of November 2021 - prices are subject to change.
Cost of Survey Pro Upgrade Modules - all prices in USD:
- Survey Standard module: $1,050.00 USD
- Survey Pro module (upgrade from Standard): $420.00
- Robotics support module: Upgrade for Survey Pro: $840.00
- GNSS Support module: Upgrade for Survey Pro: $840.00
- Survey Pro Leveling module: $315.00
- Survey Pro MAX (includes all modules): $3,465.00
Overview of Survey Pro modules
Survey Standard is the base module of Survey Pro. The standard version is basically a data collection package for surveyors with mechanical instrument support.
Highlighted features in Survey Pro standard:
- Mechanical instrument support
- Data collection features
- Basic point stakeout
- Basic COGO including: Inverses, intersections, manual traverse & area
- Basic curve solutions
- DXF support
The Survey Pro module includes all features in Survey Standard and adds advanced features like road layout routines, advanced staking routines (station & offset), attribute collection, DTM (Digital Terrain Model) and more robust COGO features.
Highlighted features in Survey Pro
- Advanced COGO and Curve Solutions including station offsets, average points, and spiral tools
- Advanced Stakeout including offset staking, slope staking and stake to a DTM
- Road Layout – Complete road layout and staking tool set
Instrument Support & Compatibility
To move beyond mechanical instrument support, you'll need to upgrade Survey Pro to include either GNSS or robotic instrument support.
- Survey Pro Robotics - Required to run robotic instruments*
- Survey Pro GNSS - Required to run RTK GPS/GNSS receivers*
Survey Pro Max
Provides all features available in Survey Pro, combined with full GNSS & robotic instrument support.
Click here to view a complete list of Survey Pro features (.PDF) >>
Contact us if you would like to purchase any Survey Pro modules or upgrade your current version.
*Survey Pro 6.6 and newer is compatible with all Spectra Geospatial and Nikon instruments as well as Trimble's S, SPS and VX instruments, R8, R10 & SPS 985, SPS855 GNSS receivers as well as support for some Topcon, Leica and Sokkia products.
Data collector support is also based on which version of Survey Pro you have. Version 6 currently supports a wide range of data collectors including: TSC3 / RANGER 3, TSC7 / RANGER 7, YUMA 7 and other Windows 10 devices.
Survey Pro release notes and other information can be found on Spectra Geospatial support page >>