Same Day Shipping on Accessories / 2 Days on Packages & Systems (M-F)

Search our inventory

    Trimble Product Comparisons & Field Tips

    Yes an FCC license is required when transmitting RTK corrections with a UHF radio within the United States. It’s a misconception that transmitting lower power does not require a FCC license. Per the FCC, any transmission in the UHF band requires a license.

    No worries.  We can help you get your FCC license quickly!

    • 4 min read